Library & Student Services
Our mission: To empower our students to develop their skills and strategies to manage their own learning and to realise their full potential.
The Library & Student Services team provides the following services, to all of our students, on each of our five campuses:
1. Advice & Student Finances Specialist Advisers provide information, advice and guidance to students about finance and other general welfare issues.
2. Careers & Employability Services provide a career development, information, advice and guidance service.
3. Counselling Services offer students a safe and confidential space to discuss personal and emotional issues.
4. Disability & Specific Learning Difficulties (SpLD) Support Services provide advice and coordinate support, to promote students' independent study in relation to disabilities, dyslexia and specific learning differences.
5. Language and Study Support Learning Development Tutors provide language and study advice. Whether you are a first language speaker of English or not, the team can assist you to communicate more effectively.
6. Faith Services - these pages offer information on the types of faith services available in your local area.
7. International Student Support staff provide specialist immigration information, advice and guidance to international students.