UCA Student Ambassador Scheme
Get paid to share your experiences of UCA with the next generation of students
As a Student Ambassador you will share your knowledge and experience of UCA with the next generation of students by getting involved with events on and off campus, promoting UCA to prospective students and working with local schools and colleges to encourage and inspire young people to consider higher education.
In addition you can represent UCA and write about your experiences as a student at the University by becoming a Student Blogger or Vlogger.
With PAID work and flexible hours, we have a range of jobs to suit you. In addition, we will provide training in running campus tours, customer service, presentation, blogging, social media, communication and mentoring skills.
Working as a Student Ambassador not only provides you with valuable experience for your CV - there are many more benefits to joining the scheme, including:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Any travel costs incurred for off-site working will be paid for in advance or reimbursed
- Meet new people, make new friends
- Training and development of transferable skills
- Certified reference on leaving UCA
- Opportunity to receive Student Ambassador job opportunities up to a year after you have graduated
Download the role guide for more information.
Interested in becoming a Student Blogger? Download the role guide here.
For any further information please email email@example.com or call 01252 892883.