UCA Graduates can continue to make full use of the Careers Service, including individual appointments and e-guidance, for up to three years following graduation.
We are committed to supporting our emerging new talent to realise their potential and achieve their career goals.
The following services are available:
- a confidential, impartial, in-depth careers guidance appointment service with a qualified Careers Adviser
- an E guidance service for general career information or advice
- contact by telephone to a member of the Careers Team
- access to a specialist, up-to-date careers information resource located within each University campus
- access to our online web resource
- specialist creative arts career development packs full of industry tips to help you create winning applications
UCA graduates can also have a live online audio/visual careers interview with one of our advisers. If you're unable to visit a campus in person please ask about this service by emailing email@example.com
New graduates! If you're job hunting, make sure you follow our Twitter feed. See who we follow and then, using your own Twitter account, follow those organisations and individuals relevant to your interests.
Also, see our Pinterest Account
Creative Graduates Creative Futures Largest-ever study of the career patterns of graduates from UK courses in art, design, craft and media
What do Graduates Do? HECSU (Higher Education Careers Services Unit) survey results on graduate destinations in specific subject areas, salary and vacancy FAQ's, etc.
Graduates in the Labour Market Video from Office of National Statistics
Class of 99 Longitudinal study by Peter Elias and Kate Purcel detailing the fortunes of 8,600 graduates from the full range of UK undergraduate courses, ranging from the oldest to most recently established UK universities.
Talent Fishing: What Businesses Want from Postgraduates CIHE Report for Department of Business Innovation and Skills
Your First Move Regional opportunities, news and information.
You may also be interested in: