UCA Student Ambassador Scheme
Get paid to share your experiences of UCA with the next generation of students
As a Student Ambassador you will share your knowledge and experience of UCA with the next generation of students by getting involved with events on and off campus, promoting UCA to prospective students and working with local schools and colleges to encourage and inspire young people to consider higher education.
With regular PAID work and flexible hours, we have a range of jobs to suit you. In addition, we will provide training in running campus tours, customer service, presentation, communication and mentoring skills.
Working as a Student Ambassador not only provides you with valuable experience for your CV - there are many more benefits to joining the scheme, including:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Any travel costs incurred for off-site working will be paid for in advance or reimbursed
• Meet new people, make new friends
• Training and development of transferable skills
• Certified reference on leaving UCA
• Opportunity to receive Student Ambassador job opportunities up to a year after you have graduated
The Student Ambassador Scheme is currently full for 2013-14. We will next be recruiting again in September 2014. If you are interested in the scheme and would like to submit your completed application in the meantime, then please do so - we will keep your application on file and contact as soon as recruitment opens.
For any further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01252 892883.