At the University for the Creative Arts, we attract and retain the highest quality staff whose commitment, talents and experience help us turn students into the successful artists, designers, architects and communicators that make up the Creative Industries.
Our recruitment procedure ensures that we appoint the best people to support us enhancing our international reputation as a leading University and employer. We actively promote Equal Opportunities and welcome applications from all sections of the community. As a staff member you will be encouraged to engage in staff development and training.
Application forms for all vacancies are available to download here, in both pdf and word format.
Please note: Some positions may be subject to a Criminal Records Bureau disclosure.
Details of our current vacancies may be found below:
- 0.6fte Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Creative Writing
- 0.579fte Research + Enterprise Information Management Co-ordinator
- International Admissions Manager
- 0.6fte Lecturer in Advertising (digital)
- 0.6fte Human Resources Administrator - Internal Applicants Only
- 0.8fte Admissions Co-ordinator
You may also be interested in: