At the University for the Creative Arts, we attract and retain the highest quality staff whose commitment, talents and experience help us turn students into the successful artists, designers, architects and communicators that make up the Creative Industries.
Our recruitment procedure ensures that we appoint the best people to support us enhancing our international reputation as a leading University and employer. We actively promote Equal Opportunities and welcome applications from all sections of the community. As a staff member you will be encouraged to engage in staff development and training.
Application forms for all vacancies are available to download here, in both pdf and word format.
Please note: Some positions may be subject to a Criminal Records Bureau disclosure.
Details of our current vacancies may be found below:
- 0.4fte Senior Lecturer in Architecture (Professional Studies Advisor)
- 0.6fte Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Interior Architecture & Design
- Accommodation Services Officer - Internal Applicants Only
- 0.6fte Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in MA Design, Innovation & Brand Management
- 0.6fte Technician Photography - Internal Applicants Only
- 0.6fte Digital Support Technician - Internal Applicants Only
- Management Information Data Analyst
- BA (Hons) Textiles for Fashion & Interiors - Artist in Residence
- Course Leader Media Culture and Communication
- Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Journalism
- 0.6fte Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Film Production & Photography
- Course Leader in Computer Games Arts
- Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Contextual & Theoretical Studies
You may also be interested in: