This page contains the Regulations of the University, including the Common Credit Framework.
The Student Regulations are maintained by the Department of Quality Assurance and Enhancement. They contain important information about about the operation of courses, student conduct, assessment and examinations.
- Student Complaints Policy
- Student Complaints Form
- Policy & Procedures on Harassment & Bullying
- University Rules for Student Conduct
Research Student Regulations - The research degree provision at UCA is validated by the University of Brighton and the University of Kent. Research students registered with the:
- University of Brighton are subject to the UoB Regulations for MPhil, PhD and Professional Doctorates
- University of Kent are subject to the UoK Regulations for Research Programmes of Study (including new route PhD programmes)