This page contains the Regulations of the University, including the Common Credit Framework.
The Student Regulations are maintained by the Department of Quality Assurance and Enhancement. They contain important information about about the operation of courses, student conduct, assessment and examinations.
|CCF Appendix 1 - Grading Descriptors|
- Student Complaints Policy
- Student Complaints Form
- Fitness to Study Procedure
- Policy & Procedures on Harassment & Bullying (under review for 2014/15)
- University Rules for Student Conduct
Further Education Student Policies and Procedures - Further Education qualifications are awarded under their awarding body regulations. These can be accessed on the awarding body Websites as follows:
- Access to HE - LASER Learning
- Diploma/Foundation Diploma/Extended Diploma - UAL Student Handbook; UAL Assessment Policy; UAL Awarding Body Exemplification Matrices.
Research Student Regulations
Research Student Regulations - The research degree provision at UCA is validated by the University of Brighton. Research students registered with the University of Brighton are subject to the UoB Regulations for MPhil, PhD and Professional Doctorates
Tuition Fees, Fee Regulations and Debtor Regulations
Admissions policies can be accessed here.